UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II 2020 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Registration Start: 16/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/07/2020 up to 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06/07/2020
- Exam Held on: 06/09/2020
- Admit Card Available: August 2020
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E Challan
- Army Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects
- Candidate Not be Born Before 02/01/2002
- Candidates Not be Born After 01/01/2005
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 413 Post
Army : 208 | Navy : 42 | Airforce : 120 | Naval Academy : 43
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 16 June 2020 to 06 July 2020.
- Candidate Read the NDA II Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NDA Apply Online 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Re-Print Application Form